Savings certificate on bearer
The savings certificate is a special type of deposit, including properties of a deposit account and security, arranged to bearer. This certificate* is intended for preserving, as well as multiplying funds with a profitability is much higher than on deposits.
We recommend to open the savings certificate for those Clients who wish to:
- receive increased profits;
- fix a rate on all validity period of the certificate;
- be able to transfer the certificate to the third person;
- show a security to partners or other banks as solvency indicator;
- arrange safe custody of the certificate in Bank.
Beginning from 11/20/2018 at the registration of the “Savings certificate on bearer” in hryvnya for any period there are special higher rates, namely - additional + 0.5% to the standard rate. When making a deposit with a promotional rate, the current conditions of loyalty on such a deposit do not apply. The promotion is valid until February 28, 2019 inclusive.
- Format: zero-coupon certificate, securities JSC "SBERBANK".
- Maximum volume: 10 million UAH, 1 million USD, 1 million EUR.
- Minimum volume: 200 thousand UAH, 5 thousand USD, 5 thousand EUR.
- Registration and cancellation of the certificate: only in the offices of the Bank.
- The ability to store in a branch of the Bank: available. Cost of service - accordingly actual tariffs for every certificate.
|APR for period (month)|
From 10/19/2018 to 12/28/2018 inclusively for the Bank's Clients who have a valid term deposit in euro or a term deposit, the expiry date of which falls on the period of the Promotion, special rates apply. More information about the conditions of the Promotion can be found at the link.
- In case of renewal deposit during 30 days after deposit’s end with the 80% sum of previous deposit: +0,5% for UAH, + 0,1% for other currency.
- In case when amoun all client's deposits (include all family members deposits) equal or anymore 1 300 UAH (eq.): + 0,25% for UAH, + 0,1% for other currency.
- Loyalty programs rates not summarize